Online Tips n Tricks

Full Version: Unlock request - Huawei k3770 modem - Vodafone Egypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

Kindly Asking for help unlock codes v3 for the Vodafone

Huawei modem k3770

IMEI: 356742048375411

I've looked for unlock code on http://a-zgsm.com/freecode/huawei/submit/ and only v1 was provided.

Also:

Unlock Code : 43023665
Flash Code : 50575985
Are not working!!!
brave_heart Wrote:Hi There,

Kindly Asking for help unlock codes v3 for the Vodafone

Huawei modem k3770

I've looked for unlock code on http://a-zgsm.com/freecode/huawei/submit/ and only v1 was provided.

Also:

Unlock Code : 43023665
Flash Code : 50575985
Are not working!!!
FLASH CODE: 50575985
V1 ALGO UNLOCK CODE: 43023665
V2 ALGO UNLOCK CODE: 52830274
V3 ALGO UNLOCK CODE: 41666359
If unlock code work, pls share our site to ur Facebook , google plus ... to help us popular
Thanks
You can't imagine how do I appreciate your reply, I 'm a good researcher and successfully unlocked many modems for my friends, however this one Huawei K3770 is so difficult.
when i started to unlock it:

First: I installed Mobile Partner which asked for the unlock code.

Second: Before your appreciated reply I tried to enter many unlock codes (apparently I passed the 10 times limit).

Third: Now it is keeping telling me invalid SIM (not enter the unlock code message)

Finally: I am trying to reflash the modem or reset its counter (any help will be appreciated)

Thanks in advance.
brave_heart Wrote:You can't imagine how do I appreciate your reply, I 'm a good researcher and successfully unlocked many modems for my friends, however this one Huawei K3770 is so difficult.
when i started to unlock it:

First: I installed Mobile Partner which asked for the unlock code.

Second: Before your appreciated reply I tried to enter many unlock codes (apparently I passed the 10 times limit).

Third: Now it is keeping telling me invalid SIM (not enter the unlock code message)

Finally: I am trying to reflash the modem or reset its counter (any help will be appreciated)

Thanks in advance.

reset counter search on google or try to flash another firmware then try unlock code
Thanks again for your support, but I am looking for its firmware, can you help me find it??

Regards.
brave_heart Wrote:Thanks again for your support, but I am looking for its firmware, can you help me find it??

Regards.

Google will help you
dear, plz I need your help finding the firmware, I googled and googled and googled but unsuccessfully.

Thnx in advance.