Online Tips n Tricks

Full Version: Huawei E3372 LTE modem unlocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

I have a new modem E3372h-153. It's locked to MTS network and i need it for another network. My operator won't give me a unlock code,they told me that i need to wait two years before the contract expires...
So please,any help appreciated. But i think that i only have 6 or 7 tries left,before the modem will lock itself completely! :mad:

imei: 86990702893086
s/n: G4PDU16503005452
windrunner Wrote:Hi guys.

I have a new modem E3372h-153. It's locked to MTS network and i need it for another network. My operator won't give me a unlock code,they told me that i need to wait two years before the contract expires...
So please,any help appreciated. But i think that i only have 6 or 7 tries left,before the modem will lock itself completely! :mad:

imei: 86990702893086
s/n: G4PDU16503005452

For this model is needed v4 unlock method and it depends on firmware installed on device.
Okay i will post some screenshots from 192.198.8.1 later.
Here are the information. Any help,please.

https://imgur.com/a/Vi7bq
windrunner Wrote:Here are the information. Any help,please.

It's a 50/50 chance that unlock can be easy as that:
Install Huawei Datacard drivers and if you have windows 8.1 or 10 also a little patch.
Download and run dc-unlocker program.
Press magnifying glass button to detect modem. If detected properly type commands at the bottom of the window and push Enter every each line:
AT^SFM=1
If the answer is OK then it worked.
AT^RESET
Wait for rebooting.
AT ^ NVWREX = 8268,0,12,1,0,0,0,2,0,0,0, A, 0,0,0
AT^SFM=0
AT^RESET
AT^SFM=1 gives an ERROR. the rest of the commands also give error. thank you for trying to help
You have locked firmware so only working solution is to dismantle modem for needle method.
too complicated for me right now,i have no time for that. but maybe another person will try to do this method and i will maybe ask some questions later. thank you for trying to help