Online Tips n Tricks

Full Version: request code (code?) for Huawei G2157
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am hate phones. i have no phone. my mom get somewhere this phone and ask me change it for her. she have more old than this one Smile but as i can understand it is locked for one operator. mom have another one. so phone not want to work. it is even not turn off now when we try to change SIM. i am open back side and unsolder wire for turn off. now i set that old SIM - he is working fine, but this SIM out of time. so how you can explain as for child - what we must do with it?

i am get code from http://a-zgsm.com/freecode/huawei/submit/ by my IMEI 358144032830634
» Unlock code: 37575351
» Flash code: 57947025

but now what? just put it as number for dial? and which one? Unlock code? i search in menu - i think it is too small menu - so i found just one suspect item some kind of reset to factory setting. and he ask password. i need to set this Unlock or Flash to it? it will help to change operator?

i am try to plug in this phone with usb. i am not sure cable is fine, or not fine - so i didnt see unknown device in windows. he is repeat refreshing device search. i thought i can find some hardware id and can find some driver in google - but he is not want even detect this device as unknown.
IMEI: 358144032830634
Unlock (V1): 37575351
Unlock (V2): 12803685
Unlock (V3): 17525738
Flash: 57947025
so i must to set another operator SIM - phone will say card is block. then i set one of this 3 passwords? and what Flash for? i do this and nothing happen. maybe i have another country setting? i see in list Russian - but i have Kazakhstan and Active operator. this KZ and Active is no present in list. it can be matter?